Wednesday, January 9, 2013

2013 To Do's


I'm a list maker.  I have lists all over.  I have one on my phone, several in my handbag, one on my ipad, probably a couple in my car, some at work and who knows where else I stick these little lists I make.  I even bought a notebook to keep all of my lists in but it didn't last very long because 1. it was too big for my bag and 2. I had so many lists in the one place that it was a little overwhelming.  I don't check off every item on my lists all the time and sometimes I make list and then throw it away a few days later.  But, making lists helps keep things in my mind.  If I write down that I need to buy cheese I am much more likely to buy cheese than if I just think about buying cheese.  Or if I have a list of 52 new craft projects I want to do if I have a list of the projects and what I need to buy for them I will remember to buy the items for the projects I want to to most.  Call me weird, but that is how my brain operates.  So, here is another list.  I guess I can now add that I keep lists on my blog as well as the other various places I tend to tuck them away.  So, without much more ado, here is my list of crafts I want to make in 2013 in no particular order. 

Bracelet made out of lace, maybe a necklace too!

Braided t-shirt scarf

Cardigan made out of old t-shirts

Bangle covered in metal and painted

Loopy t-shirt scarf

Bowl made out of a record

Six projects doesn't seem too bad.  Of course I currently have several unfinished projects in the basement, but at least now I have a list of what I want to create for next year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment